Our team at Center For Dental Rehabilitation is thrilled to help you find the smile of your dreams by transforming your dull, yellow smile into a bright and brilliant one! With these seven whitening tips, you will have a whiter, brighter smile in no time:
1. Try over-the-counter whitening systems: When it comes to whitening your smile in the comfort of your own home, there are many options available. As you browse the oral hygiene isle at the store, you can choose from whitening kits, strips, and toothpastes to finally achieve your perfect smile.
2. Use home whitening remedies: Some people enjoy whitening their smile with baking soda and their toothbrush. Others like to naturally help their smile by eating healthy foods, like celery, apples, carrots, and pears.
3. Take advantage of dental care: We have many options at Center For Dental Rehabilitation that can finally give you the smile you are searching for. If you are interested in quickly and successfully improving the appearance of your smile, you can talk to your dentist about dental veneers, dental crowns, dental bonding, and professional teeth whitening treatments.
4. Avoid drinking drinks that stain the teeth: Many drinks, like coffee, tea, red wine, and soda, slowly darken your teeth as you drink them. The best way to eliminate these results is by refraining from drinking these products. However, we do understand that doing so could be difficult. So, you can reduce the affects the drinks have by drinking them through a straw.
5. Stop smoking: Tobacco products are extremely harmful to your teeth, especially when it comes to maintaining a bright smile. The best way to avoid the harmful, darkening affects of tobacco is to kick the habit. If you would like tips on how to do so, please consult with your dentist today.
6. Have good oral hygiene: Brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing once a day, and rinsing your mouth daily with mouthwash will help keep your teeth clean and bright. These techniques will help remove stains from your smile and give you the best oral health possible.
7. Visit your dentist: For beautiful smile results, it is best to attend your dental checkups every six months. Not only will this appointment deeply clean your teeth, but it will also nourish and polish your smile, which will help you achieve the bright smile you are searching for.
Call our office today if you have any questions or if you’re interested in schedule a whitening appointment with our dentist. We look forward to helping you accomplish a smile you are proud of!