If you have one or more teeth that have been damaged more than a filling can repair, we may recommend a dental crown to restore your smile to its ideal function. A dental crown, which is frequently called a cap, is designed to cover your tooth from the gum line up. Dental crowns are designed to be a lasting solution. With proper care, they can last for more than a decade. Our friendly team at Center For Dental Rehabilitation will be happy to teach you what you can do to properly care for your crowns.
Dental crowns can be made to match the color, shape, and size of your teeth. Doing so will allow us to help you maintain your ideal smile. Other reasons our dentist, Dr. Maureen Toal, may recommend a crown may include:
- To cover a structurally compromised tooth
- To protect a tooth after root canal therapy
- To complete a dental implant
- To correct a stained, yellowed, or darkened tooth
- To repair a misshaped or damaged tooth
- To serve as an anchor for a dental bridge
If you have any questions about the benefits of a dental crown in Phoenix, Arizona, we invite you to contact us today. Our friendly team is devoted to helping you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you have always envisioned.