Do you have cavities that are beginning to hurt or make you feel embarrassed? If so, you are not alone. With so many sweet treats this festive season, it’s easy to find yourself invaded by cavities. That is why our team is happy to help you take down cavities and talk to you why composite fillings are beneficial to your smile. Here are some friendly facts about composite fillings:
– Composite fillings can last up to a decade.
– In some cases, cavities are too small for traditional amalgam fillings to work. Composite fillings can now be used to fill those cavities.
– If your original composite filling needs to be repaired, it can now be done without the need to remove the original filling.
– Due to the materials used in crafting composite fillings, they can be colored to match your natural tooth color.
– Composite fillings do not contain any mercury.
If you have a cavity that needs to be filled, Center For Dental Rehabilitation can offer you the very best of composite fillings. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Maureen Toal, contact us at 602.485.0505, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Phoenix, Arizona. Let our staff help you take down cavities with composite fillings today!